100% ATHLETIC ZONE….. i am energized
Your are demanding peak performance from your body training three times per week minimally 30 minutes at your Training Heart Rate ( THR)
THR = (220- age )X. 7-.8 ie age 40, 220-40= 180 X.7-.8= 126 – 144 , Thus for a 40 year old the THR is 144.
REVIVELIFE SCORE©: 100%
The wear and tear that the high demand on the body in concentrated times requires specialized balancing. Areas of an athlete’s health in need of additional support include: Muscle Rebuilding, Amino Acids, Essential Fatty Acids ( EFAs), The Nervous System & The Adrenals, The Digestion, The Immune System, The Thyroid, Hormones, Detox and Pain & Inflammation.
Fatigue, Allergies, Pain & Inflammation
Recommended & Common Profiles
- Metabolic Urine Testing ( MUT)
- Chemstrip 10 General Screening- dehydration, proteins in urine, acidic
- Koenisburg Energy Test- high-adrenal over stimulation
- Indican & Leaky Gut Digestive Test- improper digestion including proteins & to ensure you are not taking balanced amounts of protein
- PH acidic or alkaline
- revIvelife© number 424-470
- Hormones- imbalances leading to reduced athletic performance
- Thyroid Testing- imbalances leading to reduced athletic performance
- Vitamins & Minerals- deficiencies
PROTEIN PERFORMANCE 97% – Your body is breaking down and repairing muscle tissue and requires a higher demand for proteins. Want to learn more about protein?
PROTEIN PLUS ( GREENS , FIBER, BERRIES)- Your body is breaking down and repairing muscle tissue and requires a higher demand for proteins, greens to keep alkaline, fiber to aide digestion and berries for their antioxidant capacity. Want to learn more about protein?
AMINO ACIDS- Your body needs to quickly access these building blocks for repair and fuel.
EFAs- To give you the right type of fats
ADRENALS- your energy reservoir needs a balanced approach
DIGESTION- requires additional support to absorb maximal nutrition
IMMUNE SYSTEM- intensity training strains the immune system and thus athletes have unique needs
THYROID-balances your metabolism
HORMONE BALANCING- You need optimal hormone balance for performance
DETOX- You need to facilitate clearing of inflammatory products by products by detoxing once every 3 months.
PAIN & INFLAMMATION- repetitive strain on joints increases the risk for injury and chronic inflammation.